Space Station Self Storage offers 10 different sizes to meet your storage needs. Use our storage guide to determine what size storage unit would work best for you.
Space Station Self Storage Unit Sizes & Pricing
|Monthly Self Storage
|6 x 10
|6 x 12
|10 x 10 Exterior
|10 x 10 Interior
|10 x 16
|10 x 20
|10 x 30
|10 x 36
|12 x 30
|12 x 36
|9 x 30
|RV, Vehicle Parking
Whether you are new to self storage or a self storage veteran, Space Station Self Storage can provide you with just the right storage solution for your unique situation. Because we have helped thousands of customers over the years, we understand that every renter has his or her own unique considerations. We are here to help you get what you want out of your storage solution!
Benefits of Renting a Self Storage Unit from Space Station Self Storage:
- No Long-term Commitment – Rent month-to-month without the hassle of a long-term commitment
- Short-term Rental – Have a unique situation and can’t find an answer? Call us and talk with us and we’ll help you find an answer!
- Easy Drive Up Self Storage – Our units offer you drive up storage access. Less time moving, less time storing, more time for what you care about!
- Secure Storage – Our convenient security gate access offers you a secure self-storage environment.
- Well-Maintained Self Storage Facility – We take pride in providing one of the cleanest, well-maintained self storage facilities in the area.
- Best in Class Pricing – We offer value pricing on all of our self storage units. We are aware of the pricing games other self storage companies play, and we choose to offer a good value for a good price. Our unit price per square foot is very competitive, and we keep our prices competitive.
If you are new to self storage, take a look at our Self Storage Guides to begin determining the size unit that is best for you. If you prefer to talk to a pro, give us a call and we can help!
Need more storage space but don’t want to pay for a bigger office space?
Space Station Self Storage offers you a smart business storage solution that will fit your business needs while you are growing or simply want to expand your storage capacity. Whether you are a small business, a corporation, non-profit, out-of-town retailer, or community organization we have many options for your storage space needs. We offer you small and large self storage units that can house extra business files, file cabinets, extra inventor, heavy equipment and much more.
All of our business self storage units are leased on a month-to-month basis so you can rent short-term, long-term and just the amount of space you actually will use. Significantly reduce your leasehold costs by storing offsite.
Because Space Station Self Storage is conveniently located near 360 and I-30 in Arlington, Texas, we provide an attractive location for business owners who work with and around these attractions:
- Six Flags Over Texas
- AT & T Stadium
- The Ballpark in Arlington
- Arlington Convention Center
Our business owners understand that a dollar saved is a dollar earned. Our competitive commercial self storage rates attracts business owners in the following industries:
- Property Management
- Many more!
Take a look at our Business Self Storage Size Guide to get an idea which size self storage unit is right for your business!
There are many reasons why people choose to use self storage to store their vehicles. Moving to a new location, downsizing, divorce, the reasons are endless.
The considerations for which size self storage unit you need, however, are the same:
- Measure your vehicle’s length and width. Remember to include any protruding parts such as side view mirrors.
- If you want to store your vehicle inside a unit, allow for opening the door wide enough to exit the vehicle without hitting the door on the wall.
- Ensure your vehicle is in good working order prior to storing. Check for any leaks and repair.
- Consider whether you want to cover your vehicle in addition to pulling it into a unit or parking it in outside storage. If so, order your vehicle’s cover prior to storage.
- If you plan to store items inside of your vehicle in addition to storing the vehicle, be sure to allow room to move around the vehicle and access your stored items.
We can accommodate storage for the following vehicles:
- Recreational Vehicles – RVs Up to X Feet
- ATV & Jet Skis
- Construction Vehicles
If you have a question about a vehicle you would like to store, give us a call and let’s talk about it!